Join us for our 11th Annual Ride!
Full Details and Registration Links
Start/Finish Location: Log Cabin Inn
Fundraising Minimum: $100
Fundraising Deadline:October 11, 2013
Age Minimum: See our policy for cyclists under 18 years old
View the 2012 photo gallery and check out the video from Team Cook Forest Online!
The Cook Forest River Ride is a beautiful one-day ride that takes cyclists on a scenic route through the forest of Western Pennsylvania and along the Clarion River. It's a fun, fall ride for cyclist of all levels. There are two route options: an easier 35 mile for beginners and recreational cyclists and a more challenging 60 mile route. Both routes are an out and back route. Registration for the 60 mile ride begins at 7:30 AM and the ride starts at 8:00 AM. Registration for the 35 mile ride begins at 8:30 AM and begins at 9:00 AM.
Registration is $25 until August 31st, at that time it increases to $35. All pre-registered cyclists will receive a long sleeved t-shirt the day of the event. Walk-ons are not guaranteed a shirt. Registration for this ride will close at 600 cyclists due to parking restraints at the park.
- Stocked rest stops every 12-15 miles with all of the beverages and food you may need, including lunch at the finish line.
- Bike mechanic support at rest stops and roving the route
- Support and Gear (SAG) transportation if you need a lift
- Advice and support to reach your fundraising goal, train, and prepare
- Smiling volunteers cheering encouraging you on the way
- Beautiful scenery along the Clarion River
Bike MS will take you further than you've ever gone before. It's not the miles that matter — it's the unforgettable journey. Join us for an event that's more than a ride — it's anticipation, camaraderie, personal accomplishment, and the knowledge that you're changing lives… making every mile that much sweeter.
Event Manager Name: Chris Pfeiffer
For more information call: 412.261.6347
Don't just ride, Bike MS.