Individual Registration | Start a Team | Volunteer | Donate | Routes
The Bike MS: Cook Forest River Ride is a beautiful one-day ride that takes cyclists on a scenic route through the forest of Western Pennsylvania and along the Clarion River. Hundreds of riders will enjoy breathtaking views on this scenic ride. There is a 35 or 60 mile route option. To make your ride a safe and memorable one, the Bike MS: Cook Forest River Ride is fully supported with SAG vehicles, bike mechanics and rest stops. After the ride, we invite all of our registered cyclists to celebrate and enjoy great food and festivities at the Finish Line Celebration.
Start/Finish Location: Cook Forest Log Cabin Inn & Pavilion #1
Fundraising Minimum: $100.00
Fundraising Deadline: 30 Days After the Weekend of the Ride
Route Options: One Day, 35 or 60 Mile Route Options
Age Minimum: See policy for cyclists under 18 years old
Event Manager: Chris Pfeiffer
The registration is fee is $25 until August 31st. All pre-registered cyclists will receive a long sleeved t-shirt the day of the event. Walk-ons are not guaranteed a shirt. Registration for this ride will close at 600 cyclists due to parking restraints at the park.
This ride is fully supported and we promise:
- Stocked rest stops every 12-18 miles with all of the beverages and food you may need, including lunch on the route
- Bike mechanic support at rest stops and roving the route
- Support and Gear (SAG) transportation if you need a lift
- Advice and support to reach your fundraising goal, train, and prepare
- Smiling volunteers cheering you on and keeping your spirits lifted when cycling gets tough
- All of the fun you can hope for – themed rest stops, and parties at the finish lines
Bike MS will take you further than you've ever gone before. It's not the miles that matter — it's the unforgettable journey. Join us for an event that's more than a ride — it's anticipation, camaraderie, personal accomplishment, and the knowledge that you're changing lives… making every mile that much sweeter.
Don't just ride, Bike MS!